1. Usage: The terms and conditions specify the
permissible use of the website, its content and the
2. Copyright: The website and its content are protected by copyright laws and the user agrees to respect those rights.
3. Limitation of Liability: The company is not responsible for any loss or damage that may result from the use of the website or its services.
4. Changes to Terms: The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time, and the user is responsible for regularly reviewing them.
5. Termination of Service: The company reserves the right to terminate the user's access to the website or its services at any time and for any reason.
6. Indemnification: The user agrees to indemnify the company against any losses, damages or expenses incurred as a result of the user's use of the website or its services.
7. Governing Law: The terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the company operates.
8. Dispute Resolution: Any disputes arising from the use of the website or its services will be resolved through arbitration or in the courts of the jurisdiction in which the company operates.
It's important to note that these are just general guidelines, and a digital marketing company's specific terms and conditions may vary. They should always be reviewed by a lawyer to ensure they are compliant with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the company operates.
Read our blog, follow us on Twitter, or send us an email.
We’re looking to add to our team. See the positions we have open.